- - If you like, Check in can take place before your arrival; in this case we will ask you to send your documents data by email or whatsapp
- - Guest should wear a mask in the common areas, as we of Cà Alferi al 30 will do
- - A contactless thermometer is at disposal of guests for a self check of the body temperature
- - We will serve our rich breakfast with homemade cakes and local regional products, not with a buffet but “a la carte”, directly to your private table
- - We arranged the tables at safety distance, in our large garden, under the shade of our centuries-old rosary tree! In autumn and winter our old cellar will guarantee the same safety measures and will be disinfected regularly
- - You’ll found in common areas as well as in your room a product to disinfect your hands
- - Before your arrival the room will be treated and disinfected with ozone and adequately aerated. Surfaces in the rooms and in common areas will be disinfected as per health measures
- - During your staying, if you prefer that our staff does not enter in your room, simply notify us and give up the daily room cleaning. In this case 10€ will be deducted from your bill.
- - The panoramic swimming pool is open from May to Septembre; the sun beds are placed at adequate distance each other
- - For your dinner you can enjoy the “food delivery” service provided by many local restaurants, from pizzerie to Michelin star restaurants! We will set the table in the terrasse or in the garden and you’ll have the possibility to enjoy our wine and beverage list (prices on our wine list). The cost for the service, table setting, cleaning and laundry is 10€ per person.
- - As additional measure for your safety the Sauna and Jacuzzi area will be closed until the end of Covid19 emergency.
Covid19 emergency seems lessening and we hope to take off again in 2021.
To guarantee you a safe staying at Cà Alfieri al 30, we will comply with the national guidelines for the professionals in the tourism sector, and we will be always present to make sure of their implementation.
Our small B&B is run as a family business: we can host 10 people at most, and the large outdoor spaces in the garden, in the terraces and in the swimming pool area, greatly contribute to the possibility of guaranteeing social distancing in a discreet and elegant way! We are waiting for you!
Fulvia and Bruno
At the re-opening of Cà Alfieri al 30 we will adopt the following measures to limit the possibility of contacts and to guarantee the safety of all guests:
To help our clients in this period of uncertainty we have also modified our cancellation policy. Now from January 27th to May 12th 2021, we offer FREE CANCELLATION, and from May 13th to end of Novembre 2021, the cancellation penalty is limited to the last 6 days.